A glimpse at the goings on of the operation responsible for bringing you the irregularly published comics reportage anthology, SYNCOPATED.

Friday, July 21, 2006

First Jottings

Welcome to the official blog of Syncopated Comics.

For those not initiated, the irregularly published SYNCOPATED is an anthology of reportage, most often in the form of comics.

In the interest providing something to chew on for this first post, I submit the tentative cover to the next volume (vol. 3) of SYNCOPATED. So far, some positive reactions on this one -- The logo across the top may change, but overall I'd say I'm fairly pleased with the way this turned out.




It should be noted that I had no intentions for the book to take on any sort of theme, but independent of any instruction from me, it seems some of the intended contributors have come up with nautically-leaning stories.

More to come...

- Brendan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home