A glimpse at the goings on of the operation responsible for bringing you the irregularly published comics reportage anthology, SYNCOPATED.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

SYNCOPATED Vol.3 On Its Way...


SYNCOPATED Volume 3 is at the printers!

It's been a long time coming... Well, not necessarily, if you consider the generally slow output of most independent publishers. Volume 2 hit the shelves in June of 2005, so we're looking at a little over a year-and-a-half since I've had anything to offer the public (assuming you don't count the couple of useless mini comics I hastily compiled out of sheer panic to stay relevant).

I'm really looking forward to seeing Volume 3 in hand. I think it's a swell collection this time around, with some stellar contributors being represented. It weighs in at 104 pages, and hopefully you'll agree, and find it a worthwhile purchase.

I'll be posting info very soon about a release party we'll be throwing on February 20th. That'd be the Tuesday evening just before the New York ComicCon. So start getting excited! Ugh, how presumptuous of me to assume anyone would be getting excited... I guess we'll see, huh?

- Brendan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home