A glimpse at the goings on of the operation responsible for bringing you the irregularly published comics reportage anthology, SYNCOPATED.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Release Party Redux

Well, it seems the SYNCOPATED Vol.3 release party was a success. Plenty of people turned out, much beer was consumed, much good will was extended toward the new tome, and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time.

Anyway, here are a few picks from last night. I took many more photos that this, but most of them turned out lousy. Oh well, this will have to serve as a good enough encapsulation...

Here's Brian, manning the store. His charm was undoubtably to credit for selling all those books last night.

Two gentlemen SYNCOPATED contributors, Dave Kiersh, and Nick Bertozzi,. Dave came all the way down from Massachusetts -- I'm pretty sure he had things to do while in town other than simply attend our little gathering.

Here's Dave again, only this time with good ol' Tom Hart.

My good pals, Celia and Micah.

Here's young Susie Cagle with her lovely friend, Olivia.

Susie again, but this time with the life of the party, Caroline Dworin.

Caroline, hamming it up with Tom and Peter.

Happy as a clam, Jim Campbell.

Here's Jim again with that grin of his, along with Joe, Celia and Micah.

Of course, I couldn't take any pictures of myself without looking like an absolute nimrod, so I stole this one from Mike Lynch's blog.

Geez, there were so many other people there that I wish I had photos of, but as I said, very few of the pictures actually came out right (y'know, dimly lit bar, drunk camera man, etc.). Those not shown here will probably thank me for not posting them anyway.

- Brendan

1 Comments:

Blogger Comlete Exclusive said...

I quite find this a eyeopener. Never looked at it in this way. If you are heading to write some much more postings about this subject, I actually are going to be back soon! Btw your layout is very briliant. I will be utilizing a thing similar for my personal blog if it’s ok with you.
hollywood venue

3:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home